Recently I’ve been digging into React.js. Some my awesome co-workers are experimenting and utilizing the library in some pretty cool ways, so it really sparked my interest. As a result, I’ve collected a little list of bookmarks that I thought was worth sharing.
- Facebook’s Official React.js Tutotial, Resources, and Docs
- Tuts+ – Getting Started with React.js
- Egghead.io – React Fundamentals
- Egghead.io – React in 7 Minutes
- Scotch.io – Learning React.js: Getting Started and Concepts
- Zapier Engineering – React JS Tutorial and Guide to the Gotchas
- Christophe Coenraets – Animated Page Transitions with React.js
- Christopher Chedeau – React: CSS in JS, by Christopher Chedeau (Speaker Deck Slides)
- Facebook Developers (YouTube Channel) – Introduction to React.js
- AE Flash – React Tips and Best Practices
- Pluralsight – React Fundamentals
I’m currently in the process of working my way through these and I will likely update this post as I discover more resources. That said, please do share in the comments, if you know of any good ones that I’ve missed!
* List last updated on 04/01/2015